Basic Hen House Plans
You can build your own chicken coop for under $200! The Basic Hen House plans show you how to transform a couple sheets of plywood siding and other easy-to-shop materials into a safe, attractive home for your small backyard flock.
This stand-alone coop is perfect for a free-ranging flock or you can attach an automatic door or an enclosed run (instructions not included). It can even double as a brooder for chicks!
The Basic Coop plan is written for beginners and comes as a downloadable 45 page, full-color PDF.
Tools and materials, measurements and assembly everything’s explained step for step along with illustrations, photos, and tips. The plan includes both imperial (feet/inches) and metric (mm) measurements, so you can shop for materials and build this coop anywhere in the world.
Additional Product Info
- Approximate Material Price- around $200
- Capacity- 4 Hens (9 sq. ft. of floor space)
- Construction Time- 2 – 4 Days
- Dimensions- 3 Feet Wide x 3 Feet Deep x 4 Feet High
- Access- Small Door for Easy Egg Collection, Pop Door for Hens, Human Sized Door for Cleaning and Maintenance
- Predators- Fully Secure with Lockable Latches on Doors and Hardware Cloth on Ceiling
- Portability- Movable, but intended to remain stationary
- Features- Translucent Roof for Natural Lighting; Raised Nesting Box; Two Roosts (48″ Total Roosting Space); Fun to Paint and Customize!
When you buy “The Basic Coop” Chicken Coop Plans, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you find these plans are just not right for you for any reason at all just let us know within 30 days and we will issue you a full refund!
Check out our Comprehensive FAQs for “The Basic Coop” Chicken Coop Plans or look at more photos of the chicken coop.