If you have spent any time on Amazon or spent any time alive for that matter, you’ve seen the strange relationship between merchandise and chickens. Perhaps it is the odd familiarity that everyone who has grown up in a rural setting has with chickens. Maybe it is that chickens are hilarious and remind us not to ever take life too seriously. Regardless as to why, the fact remains, chicken stuff sells.
We spent some time combing through the endless products on Amazon, finding some of the most WTF chicken art and products meant for your inner crazy chicken person. Here is what we found. If you know of any Amazon crazy chicken person product gems, let us know in the comments!
11 Weird Chicken Products Meant for Crazy Chicken People
11. Nice…drumsticks? – Chicken Leg Socks – $10
Nothing wrong with showing a little leg, as long as it is scaly with a talon on the end. In all fairness, we do love novelty socks and wear them quite often.
10. Have the most eye-catching laptop in the coffee shop! – Chicken Scene Laptop Cover – $29
This scene has a lot going on – you should look at the image in detail. It is a normal bus scene, except everyone (even the dog) has a chicken head. It is as eye-catching as it is perplexing
9. There’s no denying it, you need poop resistant shoes. – Sloggers – $32
It was only a matter of time before the perfect combination of form, function, and style was achieved in the chicken world, and Sloggers did it.
8. This sign has prevented hours of chicken wrangling. – Gate Sign – $9
Wasn’t this a scene in the Rocky training montage? If you can catch a chicken, you can catch greased lightning.
7. The circle of life ends in a frying pan. – WTF Bag – $28
This bag allows you to be eco-friendly and hilarious, a rare mix!
6. Chicken vs. Ducks – Nintendo Shirt – $20
I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of material I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description “pun”, and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know it when I see it.
5. Chicken Nuggets will never be the same. – Nugget Sign – $9
Signs such as this are important to let your friends and neighbors know what type of humor they can expect and should be comfortable with.
4. I think you’ve had enough, sir. – Rooster Wine Holder – $23
This rooster would have gotten a bid for my college fraternity in a heartbeat.
3. Has our society really gotten this litigious? – Warning Sign – $9
If chickens were responsible for your death, I bet it would be like that one compsognathi scene in Jurrasic Park 2.
2. Let everyone know who’s on board. – Chicken Family Stickers – $5
Would you put a sticker on your car (let’s be honest, van) for both your chickens and your children?
1. This is actually a good book. – Extraordinary Chickens – $23
This is actually a fun book because you can flex your knowledge of chicken breeds in ways that nobody ever thought possible.
The rabbit hole does not end there.
Amazon is an endlessly entertaining source of zany products. Have you ever seen some that speak to the crazy chicken person’s heart? If so, let us know what they are in the comments.