Organic Broiler Chicken Grower Feed Information
- Chicken Type? - Broiler and Meat Chicken Breeds about 4 Weeks of Age - Maturity
- Medicated? - Non-Mediated
- Organic? - USDA Certified Organic all natural nutrients by Quality Assurance International
Instructions and Notes
- For maximum growth and feed efficiency, ensure the birds has continuous access to feed. You need not restrict feed intake, unless you are raising a meat breed such as the Jumbo Cornish Cross. With meat or broiler breeds, the birds can develop too quickly which may cause leg support issues. In these cases, remove access to feed for about 8-12 hours per day.
- Feed consumption will vary based on breed, age, and environment of your poultry.
- Provide fresh, clean water for your birds along with this feed.